Get Back to Work!
September 7 – October 5
Are you out of work or just ready for a career change?
Not sure what you want to do or what you are qualified to do?
This virtual workshop will help you figure out the right job for you – and how to get it.
- Five 60-minute Highly Interactive Online Group Classes
- One 30-minute One-on-One Coaching Check-in Call
- Weekly at-home assignments to help you get the information you need
- A proven methodology for career changing and goal setting
- A realistic assessment of your current skills and experience
- Three different job paths that meet your unique needs
- Confidence to put yourself out there and pursue your dream job
- An action plan to get you from where you are to where you want to be
- Connections, information, and resources to help you along the way
Get organized, get connected, and get back to work!
Week One: Set Your Goal
- Get a head start on your search by looking at which skills and connections you already have.
- Figure out what you need in a job and find out which jobs meet your criteria.
- Learn how to turn an idea into a plan.
Week Two: Learn How to Network
- Narrow your job options to three actionable choices.
- Learn the biggest mistake most job seekers make.
- Find out where recruiters are looking to fill positions.
- Prepare for success — polish your online presence.
Week Three: Brainstorm Through Obstacles
- Participate in an exercise that has been proven to generate new ideas and “out of the box” solutions.
- Blast through obstacles in your search and get new ideas with the help of the hive mind.
- Expand your network and increase your chances of finding work.
Week Four: Choose Your Path and Make a Plan
- Choose ONE path to pursue.
- Make an Action Plan with a foolproof support structure.
Week Five: Ensure Your Success
- Learn about two tools will help you actually achieve your goals.
- Balance your job hunt with your other life priorities.
Register Now for the Fall Workshop
P.S. If you don’t end up with a concrete plan, ideas, and resources for your job search, I’ll give you all of your money back.
Sign up for my email list and I’ll let you know when the next Get Back to Work! workshop is happening. (No spam or selling to another list, I promise.)
About Erika Kosina
Workshop designer and facilitator Erika Kosina produces events that build community and empower individuals to create positive change in their lives. As a certified career coach with the Creating a Life Worth Living program, she has helped many people discover their dream jobs and make career changes. Erika ran a successful writing and communications business for the eleven years while raising her two children. She wrote and advised on LinkedIn profiles as part of this work, and has helped many professionals enhance their online presence.
Erika Kosina was a fantastic instructor! She is very personable and did a great job of keeping me and the rest of the class constantly engaged.MONIKA g., gET BACK TO WORK VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Erika is great at what she does as a career coach, listening to people’s ideas and helping them clarify their goals and values. She’s so smart that she’ll make you think that you had the idea yourself, but you never could have done it without her!Elle k.c., mba cncp, researcher, vp at spaceworkbench
Erika’s unique blend of assertiveness and grace enables her to bring people together, bring the group’s best ideas to light, and then see those ideas to completion.alexandra h., head of marketing at parity technologies