Get Back to Work! Workshop
Are you out of work or just ready for a career change?
Not sure what you want to do or what you are qualified to do?
This virtual workshop will help you figure out the right job for you – and how to get it.
Limited to Six Participants – Register Today
Workshop participants get:
- Three 90-minute Highly Interactive Online Group Classes
- One 30-minute One-on-One Coaching Check-in Call
- Weekly at-home assignments to help you get the information you need
- A proven methodology for career changing and goal setting
- A realistic assessment of your current skills and experience
- Three different job paths that meet your unique needs
- Confidence to put yourself out there and pursue your dream job
- An action plan to get you from where you are to where you want to be
- Connections, information, and resources to help you along the way
Three Wednesdays: June 10, 17, and 24
Online 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Get organized, get connected, and get back to work!
Workshop time or day inconvenient for you? Contact me and tell me what works.
Here’s the session by session breakdown of what you will accomplish in this workshop:
Week One: Going Big and Getting Real
- Get a head start on your search by looking at which skills and connections you already have.
- Figure out what you need in a job and find out which jobs meet your criteria.
- Get ideas for potential job options that you might not have considered.
- Learn how to turn an idea into a plan.
Week Two: Networking and Getting Unstuck
- Narrow your job options to three actionable choices.
- Take the first three steps to get these jobs (or start a business).
- Make the connections you need to get you in the door.
- Participate in an exercise that has been proven to generate new ideas and “out of the box” solutions.
- Blast through obstacles in your search with the help of the hive mind.
Week Three: Choosing Your Path and Making an Action Plan
- Learn the biggest mistake most job seekers make.
- Find out where recruiters are looking to fill positions.
- Choose ONE path to pursue.
- Learn about two tools that ensure success in carrying out a plan.
- Make an Action Plan with a foolproof support structure to connect you with the job of your dreams.
Register today and get back to work!
P.S. If you don’t end up with a concrete plan, ideas, and resources for your job search, I’ll give you all of your money back.
About Erika Kosina
Workshop designer and facilitator Erika Kosina produces events that build community and empower individuals to create positive change in their lives. As a certified career coach with the Creating a Life Worth Living program, she has helped many people discover their dream jobs and make career changes. Erika has run a successful writing and communications business for the past ten years while raising her two children. She writes and advises on LinkedIn profiles as part of this work, and has helped many professionals enhance their online presence.
“Erika is great at what she does as a career coach, listening to people’s ideas and helping them clarify their goals and values. She’s so smart that she’ll make you think that you had the idea yourself, but you never could have done it without her!”
Elle Kennedy Cadieux, MBA CNCP, Researcher, VP at SpaceWorkBench
“Erika’s unique blend of assertiveness and grace enables her to bring people together, bring the group’s best ideas to light, and then see those ideas to completion.”
Alexandra Heller, Head of Marketing at Parity Technologies
About Sierra Commons
Sierra Commons helps strengthen the local economy through job creation, retention, and increased local revenue. Sierra Commons supports business owners, freelancers, and remote workers by providing business education, turn-key office infrastructure, and business acumen through mentoring and community building. They are committed to creating a more sustainable and resilient economic ecosystem in Nevada County.